Pint Size Press Launch - Custom Kids Clothes

Pint Size Press is launching!!! After many late nights of designing and learning how to use our heat press machine we are ready to go! Our little dream took flight...has now become a reality and we are so excited! We have onesies, bibs and short sleeve tees in stock and ready to print. We are purchasing the gowns, dresses and long sleeve shirts on a order by order basis. We wanted to get up and running so we could offer some fun Easter designs. Please spread the word, visit us online and join us on our new journey....
pintsizepress.blogspot.com


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way! my weblog:
Kids knitwear