Mason Jar Maddness

I love mason jars. Not really sure why. Maybe its because they are so simply southern and I can picture myself sipping cold lemonade in them on my wrap around cedar porch (one can dream) when I am old and gray or maybe its because they remind me of both of my grandfathers growing up who made jelly or pickles in them. So I decided for Hazel and Edith's AMAZING MDO teacher's Christmas presents that I would put aprons in them (saw something like this on Pinterest), their initials on the lids and attach a recipe card for Monkey Bread I had recently made for our E-Mealz blog. I hope their teachers enjoy them!

Click here if you are interested in printing the Monkey Bread recipe card and tags.






3 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow! Cute! Wish I was their teacher:)

elise said...

Thanks :) they were fun to make. A easy and cute gift idea.

Goldilocks said...

I can not even being to tell you how much I LOVE my gift. I love the apron and the personalized tag. It was awesome and so thoughtful. You are the best and I am so lucky to have Hazel in my class for so many reasons. Merry Christmas!