The BIG 3-0!

Thanks to all my incredible family and friends for making my 30th Birthday a very special one. And thanks to a wonderful husband who outdid himself this year. He got me an iPad, someone to clean our house (HUGE) and threw me a surprise party with some of my besties!! Not to shabby buddy. Good job :) Can't believe I am thirty...its half way to 60 as my lil' bro said. But I am truly blessed with everything and everyone in my life. Cheers to 30 more wonderful years!

AND thanks to Cameron for the ever hilarious present of two African Dwarf Frogs in honor of me bringing "random animals" home my whole life. Eli the pot belly pig may you rest in peace. Two more mouths to feed. Awesome. but Hazel thinks "Chuck & Norris" the frogs are the coolest thing ever. Thank you all for the amazing gifts you gave me...especially the ones I do not have to feed.





0 comments: