EWEES

EWEES has officially begun. I have started sewing for the sake of "wee things for wee people." I am having so much fun and it is my "art for comfort food" of the moment. Please let me know if you or someone you know would like to purchase a onesie, shirt (I have all sizes) burp cloth or anything you would like appliqued! I can make any pattern (some examples below) you would like and have lots of fabric. They come with a personalized tag and bag if you so choose.



















for those of us trying to appease our woodsmen hunting husbands...




6 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! You are so talented and the outfit you made her, adorable!!!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Elise- oh my gosh. How cute! Just saw your blog link on FB and so glad I did.

Can you please teach me how to use my zig zag stitch on my sewing machine!?! I can never get it to work correctly.

-brooke

elise said...

absolutely...anytime. it's very easy and very fun :)

Haven and Home said...

These are beyond cute!!!!

SLR said...

What is the pricing like on these things? I love it all.

elise said...

right now i am charging $20 for the onesies, $15 for the cloths, or $30 for both. also, people are bringing me things and I am putting appliques on them for $10 (bags, shirts, purses, paci holder, etc.) I will be happy to make you one if you want. How was spain?!?